A - B - C-Ç - D - E - F - G - H - I-İ - J - K - L - M - N - O-Ö - P - R - S-Ş - T - U-Ü - V-W-X - Q - Y - Z

28 Nisan 2008 Pazartesi

A Good Kiss - Hadise




A Good Kiss - Hadise


A Good Kiss - Hadise

I can see you wanna get A taste and ı know that you just
Don't wanna wait but baby you gotta understand all the
Things that ı want from my man cause you know what they
Say about the kiss and my baby you just show me what ı
Want or you'll be missing us baby
Only worth A good kiss can you give me like this only
Through resist can ı move my hips only worth A good kiss
Can you give me like this only through resist can ı move
My hips
You gotta know how to please me baby don't hesitate cause
I'm still waiting every woman needs A damn good kiss ıf
You really wanna be with me then do it like this ıf you
Just wanna be with me then try to listen baby you show me
Just what ı want or ı might be dissing you baby only worth
A good kiss can you give me like this only through resist
Can ı move my hips only worth A good kiss can you give me
Like this only through resist can ı move my hips

Why hurry, why hurry don't you wanna get down to the good
Stuff do it slowly, do it only ıf you wanna kiss me with
Passion baby only worth A good kiss can you give me like
This only through resist can ı move my hips only worth A
Good kiss can you give me like this only through resist
Can ı move my hips and if you want me baby ıf you can't
Kiss baby ıt doesn't matter what you do no no no no noo

Söyleyen : Hadise



Hiç yorum yok: